Android Auto is a great way to access all the features you love about your phone in the comfort of your car. The app allows you to use Google Maps Navigation, listen to music and even send messages with ease. Want to rent a car check out the best car rental deals for great offers and deals.
Download Android Auto App
- Open the Google Play Store and search for ‘Android Auto’.
- Download and install Android Auto as you would any other app on your phone or tablet (see picture below).
- Once installed, you can open up Android Auto by tapping its icon in your app drawer (see picture below).
Install Android Auto App
To use Android Auto in your car, you need to download and install the Android Auto app on your phone. The app should be available for download from the Google Play Store. Once you’ve downloaded it, simply open it up and follow the on-screen set-up instructions. You’ll need to make sure that your phone is connected to the car’s USB port or Bluetooth system so that it will work with your car’s display.
Set Up Car Dashboard
- To begin setting up the car dashboard, simply tap the settings icon in your Android Auto home screen.
- From there you’ll see an option to “Set Up Car Dashboard” and a message saying that if you want to use Android Auto in the car it’s important to make sure that your phone is connected via USB cable or Bluetooth connection to the infotainment system in your vehicle.
- Once you’ve confirmed this, click on “Set Up Car Dashboard.” A message will appear on your phone asking if it’s OK for Android Auto to access your location information (this is optional). If everything looks good and you’d like to continue with setting up the Car Dashboard, just tap “Yes.”
- Next up, enter some information about where you live so that Google Maps can provide more accurate maps for navigation purposes when using Android Auto in the future:
- Enter an address where someone would likely be looking for directions from their house/car (like work or a friend’s house).
- Verify that all of these details are correct by tapping “Save” at the bottom right corner of this page and entering any additional information if needed before pressing save again!
Use Google Maps Navigation
The next step is to use the app that you’re most familiar with, Google Maps. If you don’t already have it downloaded on your phone, go ahead and do that now. Once it’s installed, launch it and select “Navigation” from the options at the bottom of the screen. You can then enter an address to get directions, or just search for a destination like “gas station” or “restaurant nearby.”
Listen To Music and Use Google Assistant.
You can search for music and play it on your car’s speaker system with Google Assistant. You can also use Google Assistant to search for nearby restaurants, movies playing nearby, weather conditions, or news updates that are relevant to your location.
In addition to being able to listen to anything from your phone (music, podcasts), you can ask Google Assistant questions about things like how many calories are in a banana or what the capital of Vietnam is (it’s Hanoi).
Android Auto is a great app to have in your car since it allows you to navigate through Google Maps, listen to music and have access to your phone’s messages and contacts.
Now that you’ve set up Android Auto, it’s time to start using it.
The first thing you’ll notice is that the home screen of Android Auto looks like Google Maps on your phone. You can use these buttons to navigate and listen to music from your phone without having to change anything. The next time you get in the car, open up Android Auto and tap Start to launch all of your favorite apps at once.
Android Auto is a great app to have in your car since it allows you to navigate through Google Maps, listen to music and have access to your phone’s messages and contacts. It’s super easy to set up and use, so get started today!