Udyog Aadhaar registration is a government registration that provides small and medium businesses and organizations with a certificate of recognition as well as a unique number.
Udyog Aadhaar registration is available to individuals, Hindu Undivided Families (HUF), Partnership Firms, One Person Companies, Limited Liability Partnerships, Private Limited Companies, Limited Companies, Producer Companies, any association of persons, cooperative societies, or any other undertaking.
Also, Read- Udyam Registration
An organization must, however, meet a set of conditions in order to be classified as a medium, small, or micro-enterprise and get MSME registration.
So, before you apply for Udyog Aadhaar registration, make sure your company meets the MSMED Act’s requirements for micro, small, and medium businesses.
The major purpose of this service is to make sure that registered medium or small-scale firms or industries in India get the most out of government programmes like subsidies and rapid loan approvals.
Udyog Aadhaar Online Registration:
To complete the registration, follow the steps outlined below. When the registration process is complete, the government will verify the information provided, and you will receive an e-registration document to your e-mail address.
Go to the Udyog Aadhaar website to get started:
- Visit the official website to begin the registration process.
- Select the option to Register.
Choose an option. “For new business owners who haven’t yet registered as a small business.”
- Please fill in the blanks.
Choose the “Validate & Generate OTP” option after entering your Aadhaar information.
- Double-check the details.
Enter the OTP sent to the registered cellphone number to validate the Aadhaar information.
- Check your PAN number for accuracy.
Enter your PAN number and click “Validate” after selecting the type of business you want to start.
- Please complete the following fields.
- Your contact information (phone number and email address)
- Gender and Social Classification
- The name of the company and the address of its headquarters
- Date of Incorporation
- Determine whether or not the company is in operation.
- Determine whether or not the company is in operation.
- Determine the start-up date of the company.
- Determine the bank account information for the entity.
- The primary activity of the business unit, such as a manufacturer or a service unit.
- In the National Industry Classification, there is a code for activities (NIC) (One or more activities can be included.)
- the total number of individuals employed
- The amount of money spent on machinery or plants.
7. Please enter your OTP.
After filling out the required information, select the box “Agree to Terms and Conditions,” then submit the form and confirm with an OTP.
Registration without an Aadhaar card is possible:
If the applicant does not already have an Aadhaar card, he or she must enrol at an Aadhaar enrollment centre near them. The following documents can be used to continue the registration process till the individual receives an Aadhaar number:
You can also use a copy of an Aadhaar enrollment slip or a copy of an Aadhaar enrolment slip.
For the Aadhaar enrolment process, the following papers are required:
- Photo identity card for employees
- a photocopy of your driver’s licence (if applicable)
- a photocopied copy of your passport
- a duplicate of your voter registration card
- PAN card duplicates
You’ll be able to continue your business with an MSME/SSI certificate once you’ve completed the steps below.
Documents Required for Udyog Aadhaar Registration:
- A copy of the business’s PAN card, as well as the owner’s, partners’, and directors’ Aadhaar cards
- Purchases of P&M and equipment are detailed. (Amount to be invested)
- Information about Turnover is similar.
- It is necessary to have a valid Aadhaar card mobile number as well as an email address.
- Evidence of the company’s founding date
- You’ll need a copy of your bank statement with the IFSC code.
- The company’s name, as well as confirmation of the company’s address, must be provided.
- The Memorandum of Understanding/Agreement of Association (MOA/AOA) or the Partnership Deed
- copy of sales and purchase invoices
- Bills of sale and licence copies
Benefits of Udyog Aadhaar Registration:
After registering a business and obtaining an Udyog Aadhaar, you will be eligible for a number of perks. The best aspect of getting an Udyog Aadhaar is that it is a simple procedure that does not involve any papers.
The Ministry of MSME’s several programs aimed at safeguarding small enterprises and aiding them in their growth and development provides numerous benefits.
- Your business will be eligible for government MSMEs plan incentives such as no-guarantee loans, low-interest loans, and simple loans once you’ve registered.
- Banks offer no-collateral loans with reduced interest rates.
- It makes it easier to open a current account.
- Overdrafts are eligible for a 1% interest rate exemption.
- Take steps to protect yourself from late payments.
- The Credit Guarantee Scheme’s Benefits
- The CLCSS plan provides a 15% subsidy for technological upgrades.
- The minimum alternative tax (MAT) credit can be carried over for up to 15 years instead of 10 years.
- Fees incurred to obtain a trademark, patent, or another type of intellectual property are reimbursed.
- Barcode registration fees can be reduced by up to 75%; electricity bills can be reduced.
- Businesses that are registered are eligible for a Direct Tax Exemption in their first year of operation, based on the government’s program and their business activity.
Recommended Read- NIC code for kirana shop
How do I update my Udyog Aadhaar information?
The MSME ministry has added a new feature to the Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum that allows applicants to make changes. You can easily update or alter your information on Udyog Aadhaar. By entering your Aadhaar number, name, and the OTP that you receive, you can change or adjust your information.